|AGENDA - SEPTEMBER 10, 2020 AT 9:30 A.M.|
This meeting is being conducted via teleconference in accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20 issued
on March 17, 2020.
Conference Call Information:
Public Comment or Questions
about Agenda Items should include
A. Roll Call
1. Closed Session:
2. Minutes of the June 11, 2020 Board Meeting of the Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority (RECEIVE & FILE)
3. Monthly Financial Reports as of May 31, 2020 (RECEIVE & FILE)
4. Quarterly Investment Report – Second Quarter 2020 (RECEIVE & FILE)
8. Approve Agreement No. C0892 with Faye Business Systems Group Inc. for Website Redesign Services in an amount not-to-exceed $75,000 for a three-year term; and authorize the Chief Executive Officer or Chief Financial Officer to execute said agreement. (APPROVAL)
9. Public Comment on Non-Agenda Items
As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority (ACTA) does not discriminate on the basis of disability and, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services, and activities. Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, and translation services may be provided. To ensure availability, 72-hour advance notice is required. Contact the ACTA Office at (562) 247-7777.