PROPOSALS CLOSED ON OCTOBER 11, 2017 AT 3:00 P.M.
RFP for Alameda Corridor Maintenance Services
Maintenance Services Proposers: A site tour of the south end only of the Rail Corridor has been requested by one of the proposers. The tour will be held at 9am on Wednesday October 4. All proposers are invited to attend if they choose. Please RSVP to Manny Hernandez at 562-247-7073 by 3pm October 2 for information as to where to meet. It is the responsibility of the attendees to bring personal safety equipment (orange vest, hard hat, safety glasses, hard-sole or safety shoes).
Note that the submission date for Proposals has been extended from September 27, 2017 at 3pm to October 11, 2017 at 3pm.
ACTA is soliciting proposals from qualified firms for Maintenance Services for the Alameda Corridor for a term of 5 years commencing on or about January 1, 2018.
To download a printable version of the RFP, including all Appendices, click the links below.
Although not required, if you would like to register, please click here.
A- Draft Maintenance Agreement
B- Rail Corridor Track Charts
C- ACTA Maintenance Yard Location
D- Dept of Industrial Relations (DIR) Form
E- Sample Annual Budget Forms
F- UPRR Track and Signal Standards and Exceptions
G- Inspection of Structures
H- Roadway-Highway and Railroad Crossing List
I- Pump Stations Discharge Sequence and Operation and Maintenance Manual
J- Track and Signal Inspection Schedules
K- Training Requirements
L- Utility Types and Placement
M- Division of Maintenance Responsibility
N- Emergency Ladders in Trench
O- AEI Reader Locations
P- Qualifications of Key Personnel
Q- Small Business Enterprises (SBE) Forms
R- Cost Proposal Forms
2. Response to First Phase of Written Questions - August 28, 2017
3. Pre-Proposal Meeting Presentation and Sign-In Cards
4. Appendix R – Cost Proposal Forms (in Excel format revised September 20, 2017)
5. Approved CY2017 Maintenance of Way and Operations & Maintenance Budgets
6. Appendix Q – SBE Forms 01, 02, 03 and 04 (in Word format)
7. RFP Addendum #1 Dated September 6, 2017
8. Response to Second Phase of Written Questions – September 19, 2017
9. Underwater Bridge Inspection Report (question 17)
10. Geometry Car Inspection Report (question 37)
11. Ultrasonic Rail Testing Reports (question 38)
12. 2016 Bridge Inspection Report (question 39)
13. RFP Addendum #2 Dated September 20, 2017
14. Response to Third Phase of Written Questions – October 3, 2017
15. RFP Addendum #3 Dated October 3, 2017
-First Phase of Written Questions Due: August 23, 2017
-Response to First Phase of Questions Issued: August 28, 2017
-Pre-Proposal Meeting and Partial Site Tour: August 30, 2017 at 10:00 a.m.
-Second Phase of Written Questions Due: September 13, 2017
-Response to Second Phase of Questions Issued: September 19, 2017
-Third Phase of Written Questions Due: September 27, 2017
-Response to Third Phase of Questions Issued: October 3, 2017
-Proposals Due: October 11, 2017 by 3 pm.